Spacious north facing home.
This charming 3-bedroom residence enjoys an elevated north-facing aspect on a sizeable 815 sqm plot.
The established property features a modern bathroom servicing the three bedrooms, a light-filled study, large separate kitchen, front-facing L-shaped living room with dining area, and laundry with segregated 2nd WC.
A covered porch and outdoor entertaining area both overlook expansive rear lawns and gardens, while the separate single lock-up garage features a long driveway offering plenty of off-street parking. Quietly located close to schools, shops and transport.
• Front porch opens to a formal entrance hall
• Spacious lounge/dining with split system A/C and ceiling fan
• Brand new upright oven/cooktop
• Adjoining laundry with 2nd WC and outdoor access
• 2 covered outdoor entertaining areas overlooking lawns
• Sunny front-facing main bedroom with 5-door BIRs
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, both with BIRs
• 3rd bedroom opens to light-filled study/optional 4th bedroom
• Renovated bathroom with shower, mixer-tap vanity, WC
• Established lawns and tree-lined gardens front and back
• Largely original high-ceiling interiors and décor
Convenient location steps to neighbouring Asquith Public School. Short 10-min walk or 2-min drive to local Asquith shops, schools and Station for easy access to Hornsby CBD and Westfield SC. Encircled by world-famous National Parks, the home is close to Mills Park football fields, Tennis Centre, and Golf Club.